300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
Ready to explore and head on the path of self-realization and discovery by opting for 300 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh, India course and certification at Buddha Yogpeeth? Looking to discover the root and basics of Yoga to the core? Want to connect with yourself to the innermost level and bring out peace within from the same?
Feel free to enrol for 300 hours yoga teacher training alliance course at one of the best yoga school in India and learn the practices in a peaceful and calm atmosphere by expert yoga gurus. The mission is to help candidates learn about yoga and achieve inner peace and contentment through ancient yoga teachings and practice and maintain even after going back to your place from our ashram.
What We Offer In Our 300 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh, India
Our 300 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh, India course is ideal for all those who have completed 200 YTTC and now seeking to delve deep into levels of Yoga, Yogic wisdom and practice. The basic purpose of this course, looking for the enrollment to become a registered practitioner is to have already attended the 200 hours certification course and have that much knowledge of Yoga. The yoga teacher training is been preached by the recognized yoga teachers of India and it is like an expanded version of beginner’s phase with intense practice and deeper understanding and knowledge of Yogic wisdom and acumen.
Irrespective of the reason in case you are looking for personal growth or expand your horizon in terms of professional growth including giving a boost to your teaching wisdom and skills, and share your experience with others, it is certainly the best course to get enrollment into. It is definitely going to be worth in terms of learning and practicing and also for an amazing transformation that will take an individual certainly to a next level of spiritual growth and development. Looking for 300 hours course overview and details in a brief way? Read on to the following pointers to know more.
- Anatomy and Physiology – Good understanding and knowledge of physical body helps in preventing injury during, before or after practice. Being aware of both physical and spiritual yoga anatomy is important and taken care of at our Yoga school in India.
- Yoga philosophy – A key to establish fully fledged yogic practice and gain yogic strength.
- Yoga therapy – It helps to identify mental, physical or emotional disorders and through therapy, students get help to fight with them.
- Teaching practice – Students were given chance to practice their skills in front of their gurus and peers.
- Teaching methodology – For a good yoga teacher, it is important to be aware of every aspect and in this phase, students will learn about creation of a peaceful and healthy class environment mandatory to enjoy the transformation.
- Sacred Mantra Chanting – The aim is to feel connected spiritually with the universe.
- Yoga asanas/postures – Students will learn about different styles and how to increase flexibility, discipline and strength in overall. The syllabus will cover different styles of yoga including Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Hatha yoga and so.
- Breathing practice/Pranayama – It is very important in order to learn about Yoga and is like a key heading to Meditation.
- Mudra or Yoga gestures – Learning and practicing them impacts an individual’s mental and spiritual characteristics.
- Energy lock or Bandhas – It helps in overall a person to feel and get strengthened all inside out.
- Meditation – The aim is to reach near to self realization.
- Yoga Nidra – The aim is to understand and experience the real meaning of relaxation.
- Yoga cleansing – Along with removing blockages, it helps in learning how to breathe and mediate properly.
The highlights of the course will be:
- Addition of stretches and holds in Hatha and Ashtanga yoga.
- Learning of new mantras and techniques, theoretically and practically.
- Higher practice level of Meditation and Pranayama techniques.
- Perform each asana easily and do not cause any injury.
- Fun with Yoga through dance sessions, laughter sessions and more.
The assessments at the end of the course of 300 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh, India will be conducted on the basis of attendance, oral test, written test, behaviour and performance. The course fee will cover accommodation, fresh homemade vegetarian meal and tea, yoga material, weekend excursions, Ayurvedic massage, sightseeing, and so. In case, something else is required, feel free to let us know and we assure to cater the same as per the preference and convenience. The uttermost priority is the comfort of the students. For more information, get back to us anytime. We would like to serve you in the best possible way.