Yoga Retreat In India
Planning to opt for Yoga retreat in Rishikesh this time to be away from hustle and bustle and be somewhere in calm and peace? At Buddha Yogpeeth, our offered yoga retreats and vacations are perfect getaways on one end and on the other, known to be the ideal balance in between Yoga, Ayurveda, Meditation, Pranayama, Yoga therapy and more. Yoga retreats are perfect for all those who are willing to cherish Yogic life and learn more about the same at a relaxing pace. These retreats covers so many facets like sessions with yoga gurus, excursions, massages, three meals per day, private accommodation and more. Renowned as the world capital of Yoga, Rishikesh is certainly the ideal destination for opting for this soulful and gratifying retreat.
The peace and calmness around simply makes students and practitioners to delve deeper into their conscious and ultimately realize the true self and oneness. Amidst the serenity, spiritual mantra chanting, Holy River Ganges sound, chirping sound of birds, and lots more, it is more of bliss to relish and go for these retreats. The cleansing procedures conducted by the teachers in our school are as done as prescribed by the yogis in traditional times and that is been provided in the form of six yogic cleansing techniques that is Shatkarmas.
The food offered is purely Sattvic and good for the health and overall wellbeing of students. It is must to simply cherish the spa experience given in them as they are simply soul soothing and would be remembered for lifetime for sure. With each passing day, there will be life transformational change and experience considering both mentally and physically.
Highlights of Yoga Retreat at Buddha Yogpeeth:
- Learn how to stay fit and healthy through Yoga, rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
- Get a chance to stay in touch with like minded peers.
- A complete package that will revive you in and out.
- A combination of different forms of Yoga including Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga, Laughter yoga.
- Achieve inner being, confidence and deep relaxation.
- 3 nutritious and quality Yogic meals per day along with tea/coffee.
- Yoga cleansing, yoga philosophy, sessions with teachers.
- Ayurvedic massages.
- Onsite accommodation.
- Excursions to local sites including trekking, river rafting, adventure.
- Detoxifying yoga therapy.
- Visit to temple; listen to soulful Ganga Arti and tour to Himalayas.
Moreover, At Buddha Yogpeeth, we offer 7 day and 15 day yoga retreat options for all those who are seeking for peace and harmony. Feel free to get back to us in case of any concern or feedback; we will get back to you within 24-48 hours.